How do I report or flag a resource on LessonMakers.com?
You can report a resource on LessonMakers for reasons such as:
- Violating your Intellectual Property (IP)
- Violating TpT’s Inappropriate Content Policy
- Violating one of TpT’s Guidelines
- Violating your personal privacy
Note: For other reasons such as technical issues, printing issues, unhappiness with a purchase, etc., please contact us directly via our contact form. You can also reach out to the LessonMakers directly by clicking the ‘Product Q & A’ tab next to the ‘Comments & Ratings’ tab on the resource page.
There are a few ways to report a resource on LessonMakers
- Click the “Report this Resource” link on the product page,
- Send us an email at email@example.com, adding the resource url in your email.
After your report, we will review the resource and the report before taking any action. Note that all reports will be kept anonymous.