LessonMakers.com Content Standards
LessonMakers.com is a marketplace for educational resources including; activities – lesson plans – printables – notebooks – original books and literacy – worksheets – educational audio or musical resources – instructional videos – kits and bundles – training tools – images, graphics and illustrations.
This list is not exhaustive. There are also a few things that aren’t appropriate for LessonMakers.com, including;
- Infringing resources. Don’t post resources that aren’t your original work (your work has to be your own).
Inappropriate Content. Please make sure that the content you’re posting on LessonMakers.com is respectful to all members of the platform.
- Services and non-educational goods. Products whose primary purpose is neither instructional, or for resource creation (gifts, apparel, stationery, marketing or promotional materials, ads, services and so on) aren’t allowed on LessonMakers.com.
- Duplicate Listings. Each resource can be listed only once on LessonMakers (with the exception of Bundles).
- Resources directing Buyers to another sales channel. Don’t post resources that link to other online retailers or e-commerce sites.
- Resources for an inconsistent price. You’re welcome to offer your work in other online retail outlets and marketplaces, but it’s important that your LessonMakers.com Buyers are not being charged a higher price or being charged for something that you’ve posted for free somewhere else.
If you’re ever in doubt whether something is right for LessonMakers.com, Contact Us or send us an email at email@example.com.