How do I turn an existing resource in my store into a Bundle?
To convert a Digital Download resource into a Bundle, first, make sure the resource has the word “Bundle” in the title, and that it’s not already included in any other Bundles. Then, follow these steps:
- Go to your “Product Listings” page
- Select the “Upgrade to LessonMakers Bundle” checkbox to find your upgradeable resources
- Click the “Upgrade” button next to the resource (a prompt will then pop up on the page)
- Click “Replace Current File with Links to Resources” to proceed
- On the next page, click the “Select resources to include” link under “Files” to add resources from your store to the Bundle
- Adjust the listing information as needed, and click “Submit”